Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Contradictions.

I dated him once, but something about it mad me feel so anxious and bad . I don't think a relationship should feel like a obligation. So I told him I didn't want to date and as a result we ended up not talking for a long time. Unfortunately for me I couldn' stop thinking about him. After about a month I ended up " accidentally" text ed him and we started talking again, hanging out and just acting like we were dating. He kept trying to DTR but I of course didn't want to. As of yesterday we are no longer talking. The first time it was my idea but this time its his. I just pushed him to this point. I think that I'm happy with things turned out. I love everything about him but I don't want to love. I'm one of those can't love others till you love yourself kinda girls. I'm loyal but I'm also distant. I'm smart but i have no common sense. I'm helpful but I'm lazy. I'm full of contradictions and if my parents don't like to deal with it then I don't think he could. He doesn't .... hasn't. I don't want to take his problems and say here's more problems. I don't want to betaken care of. He shouldn't be worrying about me like he is my dad. Right now he has got his own problems. Health wise and education wise.

Oh another thing today i heard my close friend Washington was in jail for sexually abuse of a child. A nine year old boy to be specific.His picture is all over the news and hes name . Its crazy to think that he did something like that, to a family member. If anyone touched my sister like that I would go bat shit crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment