Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heart breaker

So here's what I think is going to happen between my guy and I. It'll be the fourth week that I haven't really spoken to him or it'll be the fourth time I happen to be too busy for him and he'll finally think, enough.  He's done , hes gonna be monosyllabic with me, hes gonna be crude and rude and passive aggressive. Just take all sorts defensive mechanisms and throw it in my face. Then ill get pissed and not talk to him for a while again.But of course I'll start to miss him and get over it and invite him some where. He'll see me and and suddenly hell start to not care as much, he'll rationalize my behavior in his head . He'll say shes just afraid to love or shes just going through some things, she doesn't want to rush into things ,but shes taking steps , she invited me here. Before we know it we've started right back up a steep hill only to plummet back down again at some inevitable time.This is what I do I try to commit and just before I do I trip myself and we both go tumbling down the hill and I always land on him.I'll keep saying here's more because I'm never the one that gets hurt. I wont let myself get attached enough. He know this subconsciously I'm sure but he wants to try . He knows what he wants but I just don't think I can give it to him. So it's going to go on and on until he really does decide he has had enough and move on, or I grow some balls and say friends or nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment